New at Comhan: Almaxco® aluminium composite panels (ACP) with a fire retardant FR-core, fire class B1. These ACP sheets (or sandwich plates) provide an attractive look and as such are very suitable for use in the façade construction industry, as façade cassettes for example.
The material can be found in the construction industry in roofing and façade elements, renovation cassettes, column cladding, fascia's and flat wall and roof panels.
- Light weight and extremely stable
- Significant formability and easy to process
- Fully recyclable
- Dirt repellent and weather resistant
- Double sided lacquering in various colours and available from stock
- Colour match possible from 800 m² (1: 1 project colours)
- Unique: multiple colours can be applied to one plate side (project colours)
These ACP plates with FR-core are easy to work with and can be made to measure. Options: milling, drilling, rolling, bending, gluing, printing, bonding, sawing and hot air welding. CNC milling and/or decoupage make complex designs possible.